Friday, June 15, 2007

Successful Blind Girl Date!

That's right. I had a very successful blind-girl-friend-date this week!

Many of my good girlfriends have moved away over the past few years. While I know it's too much to ask to find another Lisa (Bagchi), I'm always on the lookout for fun, outgoing, confident, intelligent women to hang out with. I even have A.T. on new-girlfriend-patrol (and he found me Carolyn at tennis!).

While in L.A. recently, our new friends Heather and Becky told me that they know a fun and sane girl in San Francisco. Despite some oh-so-scary attempts at finding female friends in the past, I decided to give it a shot. I called her up and set up a date.

It was a Thursday, so we started out at Diageo happy hour (of course!). We had a few cocktails with A.T., then went to Bar Bambino for a delicious dinner. I had a fantastic time, and can't wait to hang out again. Lisa is very fun, open, caring, down-to-earth, silly, smart, daring, honest, and beautiful. Someone who likes athletic daytime stuff like hiking as well as those nighttime outings to drink, dance and mingle. I think I found a new partner-in-crime!
But I'll have to wait a few weeks to see her again, as I will be studying my booty off for the Real Estate licensing exam, and she is taking a group of students to Kenya.

No comments: